Launching and maintaining a successful night service
Mandy Gundry Clinical lead, Community and specialist training at Virgin Care
How a community night nursing service is helping ease pandemic pressures on a local healthcare system
Our new community night nursing service is playing a vital role in supporting acute care colleagues through COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now