Launching and maintaining a successful night service
Mandy Gundry Clinical lead, Community and specialist training at Virgin Care
How a community night nursing service is helping ease pandemic pressures on a local healthcare system
Our new community night nursing service is playing a vital role in supporting acute care colleagues through COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now