It’s vital nurses take time out for their mental health
Clare Cable Chief executive, Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland
Prioritising time for yourself during the COVID-19 pandemic is not optional, it’s critical, says a leading nurse
In my role as chief executive and nurse director of the Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland, I hear nurses trying to make sense of the COVID-19 situation, and realise the enormity of what we are facing collectively.
Primary Health Care.
30, 3, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now