Golden opportunity to showcase what we do
Jason Warriner Chair, RCN public health forum
The international year of the nurse and midwife in 2020 can be a chance for community and public health nursing
Next year, 2020, might be the greatest opportunity for public and community health. With so much happening in the world of politics and the daily dramas that grab the headlines around Brexit it can be difficult for the best of us to have any possible understanding of what is going on.
Primary Health Care. 29, 6, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.6.13.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now