Community nurses need support over parking fees
Lola Oni Specialist nurse consultant, Central Middlesex Hospital
Car parking charges are a source of stress for community nurses and organisations such as the RCN should help lobby for change
Parking for nurses who work in the community is a major source of avoidable stress. For an increasing number of specialist nurses working multisite and across many geographical communities, parking is a hassle.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now