Brightening the future of children with asthma
Heather Henry Independent public health nurse and the chair, New NHS Alliance
Using puppets, songs and games is helping to make learning important skills fun and less anxiety-inducing
I was in a supermarket choosing a birthday card for a friend when I heard a child singing the alphabet beside me: ABCDEFG… HIJKLM… And I thought, maybe we should share health knowledge this way, through memorable rhymes, stories and games.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now