Brightening the future of children with asthma
Heather Henry Independent public health nurse and the chair, New NHS Alliance
Using puppets, songs and games is helping to make learning important skills fun and less anxiety-inducing
I was in a supermarket choosing a birthday card for a friend when I heard a child singing the alphabet beside me: ABCDEFG… HIJKLM… And I thought, maybe we should share health knowledge this way, through memorable rhymes, stories and games.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now