All you need to know about long-COVID
Guidance to help assess, diagnose and manage patients
What is long-COVID?
While most people feel better within a few days or weeks of having COVID-19, for some symptoms can last longer. Those still affected by symptoms after 12 weeks are described as experiencing long-COVID.
Primary Health Care.
32, 6, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now