NHS Providers letter to Jeremy Hunt warns of NHS ‘fragility’
Health service staff are under ‘intolerable pressure’ and the NHS cannot deliver required levels of care with the funding it receives, the health and social care secretary Jeremy Hunt has been told.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now