NHS Providers letter to Jeremy Hunt warns of NHS ‘fragility’
Health service staff are under ‘intolerable pressure’ and the NHS cannot deliver required levels of care with the funding it receives, the health and social care secretary Jeremy Hunt has been told.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now