What nurses need to know about updated guidance on diabetes care post-COVID
How nurses can help identify people at risk and support patients in need of review – and the care processes that should be provided following a lack of contact with healthcare teams
More people than ever are living with diabetes in the UK, yet one in three people with the condition had no contact with their healthcare team in 2021, according to Diabetes UK.
Primary Health Care.
32, 4, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now