Six year old inspires with ‘nurse in training’ badge
Two community nurses helped a six-year-old girl’s dream to become a nurse come one step closer to reality when they arranged for her to receive a mini community nursing uniform.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now