Six year old inspires with ‘nurse in training’ badge
Two community nurses helped a six-year-old girl’s dream to become a nurse come one step closer to reality when they arranged for her to receive a mini community nursing uniform.
Primary Health Care. 29, 6, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.6.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now