Scotland pledges funding for 250 school nurses as part of mental well-being drive
The Scottish Government has announced funding for 250 extra school nurses as part of its investment in child and adolescent mental health services.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now