QNI raises concerns over home testing of coronavirus
Increased pressure on overstretched community nurses’ workload
District and practice nurses are being trained to test for coronavirus (COVID-19) as a way of avoiding unnecessary ambulance use and hospital presentations as numbers of recorded infections increase.
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now