Nursing takes centre stage worldwide in 2020
Opportunity to ‘shine a light on greater role’ says WHO chief nurse
The profession is taking centre stage throughout 2020, which is designated the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now