Nursing takes centre stage worldwide in 2020
Opportunity to ‘shine a light on greater role’ says WHO chief nurse
The profession is taking centre stage throughout 2020, which is designated the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now