Nurses told to take antibiotics to prevent further deaths from rare infection
Community nursing staff were given antibiotics and nursing bases were deep cleaned to limit the spread of a rare bacterial infection that killed 13 people in Essex.
Primary Health Care.
29, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now