‘New kid on the block’ health secretary must listen to nurses
Ex-culture secretary Matt Hancock takes over from Jeremy Hunt
The RCN extended a cautious welcome to new health and social care secretary in England Matt Hancock, with general secretary Janet Davies describing him as ‘a new kid on the block’.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now