‘New kid on the block’ health secretary must listen to nurses
Ex-culture secretary Matt Hancock takes over from Jeremy Hunt
The RCN extended a cautious welcome to new health and social care secretary in England Matt Hancock, with general secretary Janet Davies describing him as ‘a new kid on the block’.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now