Multi-million pound investment in training will expand community nursing in Scotland
The Scottish Government will invest almost £7 million in nurse training as it seeks to expand the role of community nursing over the next three years.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now