Lack of NHS pay rise for independent nursing sector staff ‘grossly unfair’
Nurses working in the social care, voluntary, social enterprise and independent sectors could be missing out on pay rises, the NHS Confederation said.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now