Lack of NHS pay rise for independent nursing sector staff ‘grossly unfair’
Nurses working in the social care, voluntary, social enterprise and independent sectors could be missing out on pay rises, the NHS Confederation said.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now