Healthcare visitors plan walkout as dispute shifts to role regarding
Dozens of health visitors (HVs) are preparing to strike for the second time this year over a pay row with their local authority employer.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now