Health visitor position in Scotland given new banding, with salary to match
The starting salary for health visitors in Scotland will rise by more than £5,000 as part of a deal that includes a new pay band and job description in recognition of workload.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now