General practice nurses to train as digital champions
NHS plans will see 80 nurses upgrade their tech skills
General practice nurses (GPNs) will be given training to become more digitally literate as part of NHS innovation plans.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now