England’s chief nurse says role is ‘immense privilege’
The executive director of nursing for NHS Improvement (NHSI) Ruth May, pictured, who was named the new chief nursing officer for England (CNO) at the end of last year took up her new post in January.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now