College council election winners
The RCN has announced new members of its ruling council, following elections sparked by a vote of no confidence by college members in September last year. Of the 12 positions contested, half were won by newly elected candidates, with the rest secured by incumbents.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now