Asthma patients going without treatment due to cost
Charity calls for review of prescription charges following survey
Asthma patients are putting their lives at risk by skipping medication due to the cost, nurses have reported.
Primary Health Care.
29, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now