Asthma guidance reverses advice to quadruple dose of medication
New guidance on managing asthma emphasises the importance of regular use of inhaled corticosteroids in children and young people with deteriorating asthma.
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now