54% of children aged 11-18 turned away by CAMHS, say GPs
More than half of potential patients are being turned away by Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) due to strict eligibility criteria, a report by teenage mental health charity stem4 reveals.
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now