54% of children aged 11-18 turned away by CAMHS, say GPs
More than half of potential patients are being turned away by Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) due to strict eligibility criteria, a report by teenage mental health charity stem4 reveals.
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now