£18.5 million course funding aims to boost staff numbers
Money will help community nurses transition to district nursing
Funding of £18.5 million has been announced in England to help community nurses undertake the specialist practitioner qualification (SPQ) to become district nurses.
Primary Health Care. 29, 6, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.6.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now