£18.5 million course funding aims to boost staff numbers
Money will help community nurses transition to district nursing
Funding of £18.5 million has been announced in England to help community nurses undertake the specialist practitioner qualification (SPQ) to become district nurses.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now