Local factors and their impact on the wound healing process
John P Timmons Lecturer in Adult Nursing and Post Graduate Tissue Viability, Bell College Lanarkshire
There have been important advances in the management of wound healing. This article brings together new and established knowledge.
Primary Health Care.
13, 9, 43-49.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now