Free patient transport service eases social isolation for over 75s
An innovative project in North Yorkshire is helping vulnerable patients
Reeth Medical Centre covers the area of Swaledale and Arkengarthdale in North Yorkshire and has a patient population of 1,600. Around 10% of the practice’s patients are over 75, and there is a higher than national average prevalence of chronic disease.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now