First evidence that Prescribing Arts schemes can benefit patients
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
‘Prescribing Arts’ schemes support the management of mental well-being in primary care, but there is little evidence on the effect. This study reports on one scheme in south west England over seven years (2009-2016).
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now