First evidence that Prescribing Arts schemes can benefit patients
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
‘Prescribing Arts’ schemes support the management of mental well-being in primary care, but there is little evidence on the effect. This study reports on one scheme in south west England over seven years (2009-2016).
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now