Why general practice nurses need to take ownership of what the ‘new normal’ will mean
The pandemic has ushered in new ways of care delivery, many of which seem to be here to stay
COVID-19 has transformed the way general practice and community services are delivered, and the consensus on the front line is there will never be a return to pre-pandemic models of care delivery.
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now