Why general practice nurses need to take ownership of what the ‘new normal’ will mean
The pandemic has ushered in new ways of care delivery, many of which seem to be here to stay
COVID-19 has transformed the way general practice and community services are delivered, and the consensus on the front line is there will never be a return to pre-pandemic models of care delivery.
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now