Taking timely action when a patient deteriorates
Advice from three highly experienced nurses, who draw on a complex mix of clinical skills, knowledge – and gut feeling – to explain their decision-making
Experienced nurses use a multitude of sources of information to make decisions about deteriorating patients, to build the best picture of their health, according to a recent US study.
Primary Health Care.
32, 2, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now