RCN survey reveals ‘relentless pressures’ on district nurse services
Julie Green @jagreen121 RCN district and community nursing forum chair, Queen’s Nurse, District nursing at Keele University
Shocking survey shows pressure on nurses goes even beyond the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
District and community nurses play a pivotal role in the nation’s health. From multifaceted clinical management, prescribing and end of life care to liaison and advocacy with care providers, complex funding assessments and so much more, the district and community nursing role is complex.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 11-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now