RCN survey reveals ‘relentless pressures’ on district nurse services
Julie Green @jagreen121 RCN district and community nursing forum chair, Queen’s Nurse, District nursing at Keele University
Shocking survey shows pressure on nurses goes even beyond the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
District and community nurses play a pivotal role in the nation’s health. From multifaceted clinical management, prescribing and end of life care to liaison and advocacy with care providers, complex funding assessments and so much more, the district and community nursing role is complex.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 11-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now