New community and end of life lead to challenge RCN’s ‘elitist’ image
Carolyn Doyle wants to champion all nurses in her new college role
Carolyn Doyle has had a career packed with front-line and senior nursing experience in the community and acute sector and she has been a leader, educator and mentor. But these opportunities would never have come about if she had listened to the teachers who told her she could never be a nurse.
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now