Keeping anticoagulant services flowing during the pandemic
From blood tests via letterboxes to managing drug switches, nurses have had a central role in adapting care
Pricking the index finger of a hand extended through a letterbox is not how warfarin blood tests are usually conducted, but the many challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic have demanded innovative responses from nurses in all settings.
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now