Identifying and treating patients with Lyme disease
How nurses can detect the tick-borne infectious disease and promote awareness among the public
As warm weather and the easing of lockdown restrictions entices more people out to enjoy the countryside and city parks, the risk of individuals being affected by Lyme disease increases.
Primary Health Care.
30, 4, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now