Identifying and treating patients with Lyme disease
Erin Dean Health journalist
How nurses can detect the tick-borne infectious disease and promote awareness among the public
As warm weather and the easing of lockdown restrictions entices more people out to enjoy the countryside and city parks, the risk of individuals being affected by Lyme disease increases.
Primary Health Care. 30, 4, 14-17. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.4.14.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now