How to help staff take a big step up
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust has devised a range of courses that will develop the skills of all its community nursing workforce
When the Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust recognised a gap in its nursing workforce, it set about finding a solution by upskilling its workforce.
Primary Health Care. 29, 2, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.2.18.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now