How to ensure optimal care for people living with dementia
Patricia Pope Dementia consultant and trainer, All About Dementia
There are 106 types of dementia and they affect the brain in different ways. Front-line nurses can help to support people with dementia – as well their families – with a number of coping strategies
Whether we work in a clinic, in the community, in a care home, on an NHS ward or have a desk job administrating services, we need to have good, solid practical information to pass on to each other – and to the public.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 24-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now