How one nurse’s initiative and dedication helped a vulnerable part of the community
Meet Eric Teague-Hellon, winner of the Community Nursing category of the 2018 RCNi Nurse Awards
‘It only takes one nurse to make a huge impact,’ says award winner and police forensic custody nurse Eric Teague-Hellon
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 18-20.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now