How one nurse’s initiative and dedication helped a vulnerable part of the community
Meet Eric Teague-Hellon, winner of the Community Nursing category of the 2018 RCNi Nurse Awards
‘It only takes one nurse to make a huge impact,’ says award winner and police forensic custody nurse Eric Teague-Hellon
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 18-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now