Has the COVID-19 crisis changed community nursing in the UK forever?
Julie Penfold Health writer
From conducting nurse-patient video consultations to donning goggles, masks and gloves, community and district nurses have had to make rapid adjustments during the pandemic
COVID-19 has been called the biggest healthcare challenge in a generation.
Primary Health Care. 30, 3, 13-15. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.3.13.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now