Has the COVID-19 crisis changed community nursing in the UK forever?
From conducting nurse-patient video consultations to donning goggles, masks and gloves, community and district nurses have had to make rapid adjustments during the pandemic
COVID-19 has been called the biggest healthcare challenge in a generation.
Primary Health Care.
30, 3, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now