Has COVID-19 pushed undervalued and stressed general practice nurses too far?
Demand for services has increased during the pandemic and staff burnout and retention are becoming a national emergency
General practice nurses may not have received the attention or plaudits that some of their NHS colleagues have, but they have been front and centre of the pandemic fight.
Primary Health Care.
31, 5, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now