General practice nurses are stepping up to the challenge of leadership
New and exciting training opportunities are opening up for primary care nurses
In July 2019, general practices nationwide were required to join primary care networks (PCNs).
Primary Health Care.
29, 5, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now