Ensuring compassionate communication while social distancing
Finding new ways to meet patients’ needs when face-to-face nursing care is not an option
Communicating compassionately has always been a part of nursing – the difference in a time of COVID-19 is that so much of it has had to be done via the phone.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now