Ensuring compassionate communication while social distancing
Finding new ways to meet patients’ needs when face-to-face nursing care is not an option
Communicating compassionately has always been a part of nursing – the difference in a time of COVID-19 is that so much of it has had to be done via the phone.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now