‘All it takes is one person to stand up and make a change’
Sexual health services nurse manager Nicola Bailey defied opposition to set up an early medical abortion service in Northern Ireland
A nurse who has revolutionised women’s sexual health care in Northern Ireland has been named RCN Nurse of the Year 2021.
Primary Health Care.
31, 6, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now