A nurse champion of oral care in community services
How palliative care nurse Marie Robert’s successful initiative has been adapted by other teams
A project empowering care home staff to provided excellent oral care has been such a success that it has been adapted by acute and community teams throughout Salford and is now being taken up all over Greater Manchester.
Primary Health Care.
30, 6, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now