Evaluating the use of social prescribing coordinators in general practices
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Social prescribing focuses on the social component of care. This mixed methods evaluation reports on a scheme in London where three social prescribing coordinators (SPCs) were attached to 22 general practices.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now