Evaluating the use of social prescribing coordinators in general practices
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Social prescribing focuses on the social component of care. This mixed methods evaluation reports on a scheme in London where three social prescribing coordinators (SPCs) were attached to 22 general practices.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.13.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now