Time to end inaccurate perceptions of general practice nursing
Ellen Nicholson @EllzSummary National safety and learning lead, general practice, NHS resolution and chair, RCN general practice forum
The NHS is facing some of the most severe pressures it has seen in its 70-year history. The multifactorial and increasing demands (ageing society, long-term illness, deprivation and high demand) have contributed to general practice experiencing significant and growing strain.
Primary Health Care.
32, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now