The NHS plan won’t be deliverable without investment in the workforce
At 136 pages, there is much to read and understand in the long-awaited NHS Long Term Plan (p6). Primary and community care are given greater focus than in any previous NHS plan, and there is recognition of the significant underfunding of these areas in recent years, compared with the hospital sector.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now