Striving to be the voice of all community-based nurses for 30 years
As we mark 30 years of Primary Health Care and reflect on how this nursing journal has strived to be the voice of nurses working across community, general practice and public health settings, it is tempting to ask: ‘What’s changed?’
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now