Striving to be the voice of all community-based nurses for 30 years
As we mark 30 years of Primary Health Care and reflect on how this nursing journal has strived to be the voice of nurses working across community, general practice and public health settings, it is tempting to ask: ‘What’s changed?’
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now