RCN survey reveals what we all know – nurses face intolerable pressures
What happens when a nursing service is so stretched that its members can no longer cope? District and community services are pivotal to the health and well-being of those so vulnerable they need care and treatment in their own homes.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now