RCN survey reveals what we all know – nurses face intolerable pressures
What happens when a nursing service is so stretched that its members can no longer cope? District and community services are pivotal to the health and well-being of those so vulnerable they need care and treatment in their own homes.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now