Providing dedicated nursing care for homeless people
Frustrated with being unable to address the needs of homeless people during the 30-minute police custody assessments he carries out, Eric Teague-Hellon set up care-at-night shelters to reach and treat this vulnerable group.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now