Preparing for the constantly evolving world of vaccine administration
Vaccination programmes are designed to evolve and adapt to respond to the changing epidemiology of a particular disease – or to allow new vaccines to be introduced. A fundamental requirement for immunisers is that they need to stay up to date and to know where to be able to access information.
Primary Health Care.
32, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now